TCCL runs a quality management system based on the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015. Our quality management system has been assessed and certified as meeting the requirements of ISO 9001 Quality management system requirements standard since May 2004. Regular surveillance audits ensure that the system is continually maintained and is in conformity with the requirements of the Standard (latest edition).
TCCL’s Quality Management System for inspection, monitoring and testing ensures conformity of product to specified requirements from Receipt of Raw Material to Despatch to Customer. It includes:
- Raw Material Receiving Inspection and Verification: each receipt of Raw Material is inspected and verified for the right type of quality as set in Raw Material Specifications and Raw Material Supplier’s Certificate of Analysis.
- In-process (routine) testing ensures that the product meets the specified requirements at all stages of production processes.
- Final testing and inspection further ensures the conformity of the product to Specifications.
- Receiving to Stores and Despatch to Customers: the product is inspected before it is received into stores and during the despatch to customers.
- Customer Feedback: Regular communication with our customers further ensures that customer needs and expectations are continually met and exceeded.
The Quality Management System is continually reviewed for improvement of the performance of system’s processes.